‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I didn't realize Beast spent the entire season in jail till I rewatched the series a few years back. Dude was a straight up political prisoner. If I remember correctly, they wouldn't give him a lawyer, and when Beat decided to defend himself they wouldn't even hear him out. Beast did all his research and had his defense prepared and everything. They wouldn't even let him finish his opening statement. :mjcry:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The dad and the daughter both came into my restaurant at separate times today. The dad was cool peoples and the daughter looked even badder in person :ehh:
Was the dad with his wife? Aka the rogue everyone hates Anna paquin :pachaha:.....I woulda been :takedat: the whole time the daughter was there

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Was the dad with his wife? Aka the rogue everyone hates Anna paquin :pachaha:.....I woulda been :takedat: the whole time the daughter was there

:mjlol: nah, he was with another actor. I've seen him but can't remember his name or what he's been in.

I only went to her table once but her smile almost made me melt:noah:she's legitimately beautiful

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Thw2z.gif