‘Captain America: Civil War' Storyline, Cameo Characters Revealed

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I hope Marvel can work out a similar deal with fox for X-men

Can't wait to see this movie

I wonder if we will get a Planet Hulk out of this...it would make Sense that he was Sent off and is not in the Civil war for that reason

:takedat:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Teenage Miles was a more believable teenager to me than teenage Peter. Like you said, Peter was a genius before he became Spiderman and Miles was just a normal kid. so they are both teenagers but they are already looking at life through different lenses. Miles's lens just seemed more realistic to me on how someone of his age would act.

Different strokes than breh but I feel you.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Well the movie can go either way with some many additional characters. Hopefully Bucky and Falcon get enough screen time or are in the movie at all after all these new changes. But I do have faith in the original writers who wrote all 3 Caps movies and Russo Bros since both groups work well with each other.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I wanted the spidey/jessica jones mini dynamic but i guess they'll miss each other school year wise. That's cool though I guess...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Aint shyt fukkin with marvel.
qn2tqu.gif

wat6rr.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The only reason they're going that young is because they want a kid who can grow into the role. They really want it to have the longevity of harry potter and just have the kid start young and grow old. You know Marvel normally locks their actors into 9 or 10 picture deals so in theory, we'd see spidey grow to be 23 years old
we'll finally be able to convert McFly after he sees peter parker go through 9 movies of relationships
spidey-rejoice-png.5596

How they going to fit all these characters into one movie? This aint even a Cap sequel this just an Avengers movie. This is going to be a clusterfukk.:troll:
luckily the audience will already have some familiarity with them after atleast brief introductions to them in prior movies instead of forcing as many characters in as possible to compete for headlines with other corporations :troll:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Russo's balanced out the characters very well in The Winter Soldier:yeshrug:, this will also no doubt be a longer movie. Can't see a 14 year old/adolescent Spider-Man working in this film in a big role at all, thing is gonna feel forced as fukk and will disrupt the narrative especially with them saying that this movie is gonna be global/international and on a much bigger scale than the comics storyline.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u think 14 is too young, then u dont know shyt about spider-man. the tone of what happens around him has NOTHING to do with the core of the character. he's spider-man despite how dark the world is. not in response to it.

Yo dawg i know plenty about Spiderman. But just because something translates well in comics doesn't mean it will translate the same in a live action universe. Live action is catering to a larger and different audience.

I could see something like this looking perfectly normal in an animation.

But the blue ranger seems so out of place when its live action .... I don't want Peter Parker to be the blue ranger.

I know its a very bad comparison but its the only one I could think of at the moment

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:wow: first day cop.

A Teenage Spidey is going to be dope though, as long as the personality is there.

BP :wow:

I'm calling it now. Black Panther will overshadow Spider man.

I get why they are having a young Spider Man. But throwing him in the mix the rest of him. :francis:

We gon be all out of kid shyt. Now dont get me wrong, I expect it to be good. But BP will steal the show.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm calling it now. Black Panther will overshadow Spider man.

I get why they are having a young Spider Man. But throwing him in the mix the rest of him. :francis:

We gon be all out of kid shyt. Now dont get me wrong, I expect it to be good. But BP will steal the show.
I don't know why people are assuming Spider-Man's going to have a bigger part than BP. Movie starts filming in less than a month and no one's been casted, Wakanda references already been dropped in the movies, BP confirmed to appear and have a major role...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
luckily the audience will already have some familiarity with them after atleast brief introductions to them in prior movies instead of forcing as many characters in as possible to compete for headlines with other corporations :troll:
QxnrZnv.png