BREAKING: If Young Metro don't TOUCH you?? Outed as ANOTHER pedophile that Kendrick associates with! #MetroGroomin trending #1 on Twitter

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no deflecting to be made. fukk Drake. fukk Metro and everyone else involved.

Multiple things can be true at the same time.
A tweet from that time period don't really mean shyt everyone was trolling. Judge a man by his actual actions and not some distasteful trolling tweets. Is there any evidence of metro engaging or grooming younger women? Any?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A tweet from that time period don't really mean shyt everyone was trolling. Judge a man by his actual actions and not some distasteful trolling tweets. Is there any evidence of metro engaging or grooming younger women? Any?
Nahhh we're not going to play that game in picking and choosing when to takes tweets serious and when not to. What Metro tweeted isn't something that should be joked about regardless of whether it's "trolling" or not.

Just because everyone else was "trolling" at the time doesn't mean that he had to partake in it as well.

If some of y'all are going to continue defending Metro, then come up with some better excuses other than the wack ass ones that have been thrown around so far.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Heads calling out What aboutism in terms of Op's Drake defense but ain't keeping their feet on Metro's head says alot.

I don't listen to either of these people(outside of Metro's Spider-verse ish) so keep that same energy.

Attacking op vs addressing the behaviors he's revealing says everything about you.
OP is being attacked because he's been out a vibranium shield for Aubrey in every thread involving the issue.

These tweets ain't it but as you said yourself, it's whataboutism, and not of the same magnitude of verifiable actions and open secrets.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhh we're not going to play that game in picking and choosing when to takes tweets serious and when not to. What Metro tweeted isn't something that should be joked about regardless of whether it's "trolling" or not.

Just because everyone else was "trolling" at the time doesn't mean that he had to partake in it as well.

If some of y'all are going to continue defending Metro, then come up with some better excuses other than the wack ass ones that have been thrown around so far.
Look I don't know what to tell you...there is a MASSIVE difference in tweeting some edgy shyt between the ages of 15-20 and actually being a predator. Metro's tweets are not equivalent to actual predatorial behavior. Until I see some claim, some person, or shyt ANYTHING tying his actions to that of a predator, these tweets don't mean shyt. Drake fans too stupid to understand this ain't a gotcha moment. Drake wasn't getting clowned for tweets, he was getting clowned off shyt he ACTUALLy did, major difference.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Look I don't know what to tell you...there is a MASSIVE difference in tweeting some edgy shyt between the ages of 15-20 and actually being a predator. Metro's tweets are not equivalent to actual predatorial behavior. Until I see some claim, some person, or shyt ANYTHING tying his actions to that of a predator, these tweets don't mean shyt
I never said it was. What I said and have continued to say is that they aren't a good look whether he's "trolling" or not. Just because other people did it doesn't justify that it's okay.

We judge and comment people based on their tweets and posts everyday on this site, so let's not sit here and pretend like it's not wrong to do the same with Metro.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Look I don't know what to tell you...there is a MASSIVE difference in tweeting some edgy shyt between the ages of 15-20 and actually being a predator. Metro's tweets are not equivalent to actual predatorial behavior. Until I see some claim, some person, or shyt ANYTHING tying his actions to that of a predator, these tweets don't mean shyt. Drake fans too stupid to understand this ain't a gotcha moment. Drake wasn't getting clowned for tweets, he was getting clowned off shyt he ACTUALLy did, major difference.

So in your book it's cool to say you don't care if someone is underage you will beat the charges? No wonder your online persona is based around a Recently-outted Fruit Booty :childplease: