Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd like to get the HL Tranny Chasers on record :ehh:you're talking a lot of shyt, and tagged me into the thread

it's 2024. i'm voting for Joe Biden. so are you;

A. voting for Genocide Joe?

B. not voting for Biden, making you de facto Trump supporters?

which is it? you can't possibly duck such a simple, direct question
let the record show that neither of these disgusting, dishonest, anti-woman posters is willing to state who they're voting for in november

both of you are absolutely pathetic. now, if you're done tagging me, i'll return to my self-imposed ban from the thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your position on letting trannies play women's sports
you're a grown man who thinks that men with a penis should be allowed to play women's sports
HL Tranny Chasers

Why is this dude always bringing up trannies

Bro is a 35-year-old edgelord 4cac poster :scust:

But notice how he always defaults back to "m3n w1f p3n1s in sp0rtz!" as a strawman to deflect from how he doesn't think trans people should exist, the same way he keeps going, "B-b-but Hamas!" as a strawman to deflect from how he thinks brown kids should be blown off the map.

Just a ghoulish individual.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this dude always bringing up trannies

Bro is a 35-year-old edgelord 4cac poster :scust:

But notice how he always defaults back to "m3n w1f p3n1s in sp0rtz!" as a strawman to deflect from how he doesn't think trans people should exist, the same way he keeps going, "B-b-but Hamas!" as a strawman to deflect from how he thinks brown kids should be blown off the map.

Just a ghoulish individual.
who are you voting for in November?

A. Warlord Biden
B. Donald Trump

i haven't seen you this scared to answer a question, since i asked you why biological men should be allowed to play women's sports. truly a weak, pathetic, embarrassing, unserious individual

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't even take a whole minute :francis:
i don't think i've ever seen someone this scared to answer a question in my entire life :laff:

who are you voting for in november?

A. Warlord Biden
B. Donald Trump

it's crazy that you're reading these posts like "uhhh. :huhldup: how can i deflect...uhh...i'll talk about trannies"

:laff::laff::laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally brought up trannies three posts in a row :what:

It's in the white man's nature to lie and gaslight :francis:
we're going on 5 posts with you cowering in fear, instead of stating who you're voting for in november

A. Warlord Biden
B. Donald Trump

stop talking about trannies, and answer the question

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL