The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You're missing out. AXS TV has TNA, New Japan Pro Wrestling, MMA, and some great live music shows.

Also, Leon Slater vs the Young OG needs to happen at ASÉ so the brehs can really cook!
Problem with the NJPW stuff is it's all stuff that's already been broadcasted by New Japan themselves.

And TNA putting Mat Hardy in the TNA title scene has me :hubie:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Problem with the NJPW stuff is it's all stuff that's already been broadcasted by New Japan themselves.

And TNA putting Mat Hardy in the TNA title scene has me :hubie:
You're fine with three 130 lb, pre-pubescent dorks being the new NWO, but Matt Hardy being fed to Moose is your bridge too far?
:comeon:

As far as New Japan, it isn't a problem. For those who want to watch the show in English, it's great. For those who want to relive some of their favorite recent NJPW moments, it's also a good option.

Also, like I said, AXS TV has some fantastic programming, especially if you enjoy combat sports & live music. The bottom line? Upgrade your cable package, Brokie!
:ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You're fine with three 130 lb, pre-pubescent dorks being the new NWO, but Matt Hardy being fed to Moose is your bridge too far?
:comeon:

As far as New Japan, it isn't a problem. For those who want to watch the show in English, it's great. For those who want to relive some of their favorite recent NJPW moments, it's also a good option.

Also, like I said, AXS TV has some fantastic programming, especially if you enjoy combat sports & live music. The bottom line? Upgrade your cable package, Brokie!
:ufdup:
Matt Hardy can barely walk and I have zero desire to watch him in 2024 in any capacity.

New Japan basically broadcasts everything in English live. Or at least everything I have watched has had an English feed.

I don’t watch combat sports and there is a less than 1% chance whatever live music AXS airs is my type of music.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Matt Hardy can barely walk and I have zero desire to watch him in 2024 in any capacity.

New Japan basically broadcasts everything in English live. Or at least everything I have watched has had an English feed.

I don’t watch combat sports and there is a less than 1% chance whatever live music AXS airs is my type of music.
You wore a Chris Jericho shirt to work today.
:camby: