So King Musa was simping Jayne and in her pm’s asking to fukk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Unlike ****, Prima was upfront about who she is. She wasn't catfishing anybody. They knew/know.
Exactly, if they said they didn't know they were lying.

Truth be told Prima told me she had a actual boyfriend on here so....:sas2:

Wouldn't tell me who is was so..:manny:

Even if I did know, I wouldn't expose them unless prIma wanted to in which she would do It herself:hubie:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
How u ain’t know?
Who ain't know? You aint talking about me. :gucci:

Unlike ****, Prima was upfront about who she is. She wasn't catfishing anybody. They knew/know.
Prima was upfront in the beginning, but after sometime He/She stopped mentioning it, switched usernames and people stopped mentioning it. The new comers didn't know, but the OG's remembered...........or at least should have.:patrice:

Wasn't catfishing, but wasn't being straight (:dame:) either.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Prima was upfront in the beginning, but after sometime He/She stopped mentioning it, switched usernames and people stopped mentioning it. The new comers didn't know.

Nah Musa knew and people would never stop throwing what she shared on here in her face. Every opportunity they got they did just like they're doing in this thread. The real gag is it's the nikkas doing the absolute most who have the most to hide.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Prima was upfront in the beginning, but after sometime He/She stopped mentioning it, switched usernames and people stopped mentioning it. The new comers didn't know, but the OG's remembered...........or at least should have.:patrice:

You as in anyone in general
It was common knowledge
That she was intersex

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Nah Musa knew and people would never stop throwing what she shared on here in her face. Every opportunity they got they did just like they're doing in this thread. The real gag is it's the nikkas doing the absolute most who have the most to hide.
You as in anyone in general
It was common knowledge
That she was intersex
I found the post I was looking for. She admitted it in the beginning, but fell back on it later on.
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/27815217/

Some guys didn't know. but yeah some did.:patrice:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I found the post I was looking for. She admitted it in the beginning, but fell back on it later on.
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/27815217/

Some guys didn't know. but yeah some did.:patrice:
Musa had a reputation for knowing and looking up peoples post histories b4 his time. That's why people thought he was an alt. He did background checks on everyone. Either way, he still was tryna fukk and he wasn't the only one.
Also the person you quoted is known troll who had beef with Prima.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

:damefeedme:

Status
Not open for further replies.